Sunday 6 July 2014

A sadness day ever



Assalammualaikum and hello :)

First of all I would like to say thankyou to Ena Ella my best friend until jannah for make me smile back. I really appreciate it. I love you so much <3

So, today is very sadness day ever for me. Everyone gone and leave me alone without a news. Since yesterday Ive been alone until now. I dont know what they think and what they put me in their life. I really sad and being so angry to them.

You know how much Im crying think about them especially him :( How really he hurt me so much So much. I cannot forgive him until hehe I ask him for something to make sure he will do it if he want me to forgive him. So, just wait and see if he do it or not.

Okay then, actually I have lots things to do. Homework, ironing uniform. Haha :) but seriously I does not have any strength to wake up and do all the things. Seriously, this pain really hurt me dorh :( hmm. So, until I post it again. Byebye and night!

No comments:

Post a Comment